Terms and Conditions for the Online Shop – www.pinkunicornstudio.com
I. General provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions specify the general conditions and ways of provision of services electronically and selling via the Online Shop www.pinkunicornstudio.com. The Shop is operated by Dominika Grześkowiak who runs the business activity under the business name of CRAFTBOX DOMINIKA GRZEŚKOWIAK, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology, address: ul. Jana Henryka Dąbrowskiego (street) number 77A, (ZIP CODE) 60-529 Poznan, Poland, Tax ID Number NIP: 7811811919, Statistical ID Number REGON: 301762429, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
2. The Seller may be contacted by:
a. email: email@example.com;
b. contact form abailable at Online Shop websites.
3. These Terms and Conditions are always available at the website www.pinkunicornstudio.com, which allows to download, display and record their contents by printing or saving them to a data carrier at any time.
4. The Seller informs that taking advantage of services provided electronically may be associated with a risk to any user of the Internet of introducing a malware on a computer system or obtaining and modifying Customers’ data by unauthorized persons. Therefore the Customer should apply appropriate technical measures to minimize the above-mentioned risks, in particular by the use of antivirus and firewall.
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall have the following meaning:
1. Business Days – these shall be the days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
2. Customer – a natural person with a full legal capacity, a natural person who conducts business activity, a legal entity or an organizational unit without legal personality, vested with a legal capacity by special provisions, who places the Order in the Online Shop or uses other Services available in the Online Shop;
3. Civil Code – the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, Item 93, as amended);
4. Account – a section of the Online Shop ascribed to the Customer that he can use to perform specific actions in the Online Shop;
5. Consumer – the Customer being a consumer within the meaning of the provisions of Article 22  of Civil Code;
6. Entrepreneur –the Customer being an entrepreneur within the meaning of the provisions of Article 43 of Civil Code;
7. Terms and Conditions – this document;
8. Goods – the product presented in the Online Shop, with its description available with each of the presented products;
9. Sales Agreement – a sales agreement of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer;
10. Services – the services rendered electronically by the Seller for the benefit of Customers within the meaning of the provisions of the Act on Rendering Electronic Services dated 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, Item 1204, as amended);
11. Act on Consumer Rights – the Act on Consumer Rights dated 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, No. 827);
12. Act on Rendering Electronic Services – the Act on Rendering Electronic Services dated 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, Item 1204, as amended);
13. Order – declaration of the Customer’s will leading directly to the conclusion of a Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the kind and amount of Goods.
1. The Online Shop may be accessed if the IT equipment used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
a. a computer or a mobile device with access to the Internet,
b. access to electronic mail,
c. a browser Internet Explorer – version 11 or newer, Firefox – version 28.0 or newer, Chrome – version 32 or newer, Opera – version 12.17 or newer, Safari – version 1.1. or newer,
2. Using the Online Shop shall mean every activity of the Customer which familiarizes him with the Shop content.
3. The Customer shall be obliged in particular:
a. not to provide and not to transfer any content forbidden by provisions of law, e.g. the content which is defamatory, promotes violence or infringes personal rights and other rights of third parties,
b. to use the Online Shop in the manner not interfering with its functioning, in particular by using specific software or devices,
c. not to perform any actions such as: sending unsolicited commercial information (spam) or placing it within the Online Shop,
d. to use the Online Shop so as not to disturb other Customers and the Seller,
e. to use all the content within the Online Shop solely for one’s own personal purposes,
f. to use the Online Shop in accordance with the provisions of law applicable at the area of the Republic of Poland, with the Terms and Conditions, and also with the general rules governing the use of the Internet.
1. The Services are made available by the Seller in the Online Shop free of charge and are rendered by the Seller 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. The Service which involves maintenance of an Account in the Online Shop shall be available upon registration. To register it is required to fill out and accept the registration form available on one of the Online Shop websites. The agreement for the provision of service which involves maintenance of an Account in the Online Shop shall be concluded for an indefinite period and shall be terminated when the Customer submits a request to remove the account or uses the button “Delete Account” (Polish: “Usuń Konto”).
3. The Customer may send a message to the Seller using the contact form available on the Website. The agreement for the provision of the Service which involves the provision of an electronic contact form shall be concluded for a definite period and shall terminate as soon as the message is sent using the functionality of the form.
4. The Seller shall have the right to organize occasional competitions and promotions, the terms of which shall always be presented on the Shop websites. The Online Shop promotions may not be combined unless the Terms and Conditions for the given promotion provide otherwise.
5. If the Customer breaches these Terms and Conditions, the Seller – after a prior ineffective cease and desist letter setting an appropriate deadline – may terminate the agreement for the provision of Services upon a 14 days’ notice.
V. The Conclusion Procedure for the Sales Agreement
1. Information about the Goods as provided on the Shop websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters as well as prices constitute an invitation to conclusion of an Agreement within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
2. All the Goods available in the Online Shop are new, free of physical and legal defects and have been legally introduced to the Polish market.
3. To place an Order, an active electronic mail account is required.
4. If the Order is placed via the Order form available on the Online Shop website, the Customer places the Order with the Seller electronically, which constitutes an offer to conclude an Agreement for the Sales of the Goods being the subject of the Order. The offer made electronically shall be binding for the Customer if the Seller sends – to the electronic mail address provided by the Customer – a confirmation of acceptance of the Order for processing, in the form of the Seller’s declaration of acceptance of the Customer’s offer; upon its receipt by the Customer the Sales Agreement shall be concluded.
5. The sales Agreement shall be concluded in English and its provisions shall correspond to the Terms and Conditions.
1. Delivery of the Goods is performed to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
2. The Customer may choose the following forms of delivery of the ordered Goods:
a. by a courier company,
b. by a post operator.
3. On the Shop websites, in the description of the Goods, the Seller informs the Customer about the number of Business Days needed to process the Order and to deliver it, as well as about the delivery charges.
4. The deadline for delivery and processing of the Order shall be calculated per Business Days, in accordance with Paragraph VII Subparagraph 2.
5. The Seller shall deliver a bill.
6. If the ordered Goods have different delivery deadlines, the longest deadline shall apply to the whole Order.
VII. Prices and methods of payment
1. The prices for the Goods are provided in USD and they include all the components like VAT, customs duties and other fees.
2. The Customer finalize the purchase by electronic payment (the Order’s processing shall commence after the Seller sends a confirmation of acceptance of the Order to the Customer and after the Seller receives information from the system of the payment processing agent that the Customer has made the payment, and the Goods shall be dispatched immediately after the Order is completed).
3. On the Shop websites, in the description of the Goods, the Seller informs the Customer about the time when he must make the payment for the Order. If the Customer fails to make the payment within the time specified in the previous sentence, the Seller – after a prior ineffective cease and desist letter setting an appropriate deadline – may withdraw from the Sales Agreement under Article 491 of the Civil Code.
VIII. The right to withdraw from the Agreement
1. The Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement without specifying the reason by submitting an appropriate declaration within 14 days. To keep this deadline it is enough to send this declaration before its lapse.
2. The Consumer may compose the declaration by himself or use the form of declaration of withdrawal from Agreement, available at Online Shop websites.
3. The 14-days’ deadline shall be calculated from the day when the Goods were delivered or – in the case of an Agreement for Services – from the day it was concluded.
4. Upon receipt of the Consumer’s declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall send a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from Agreement to the Consumer’s electronic mail address.
5. The right to withdraw from Agreement by the Consumer shall be excluded in the following cases:
a. for rendering services, if the Seller has performed the service in full with express consent on the part of the Consumer who had been informed – before the service was commenced – that upon completion of the service he shall lose the right to withdraw from agreement;
b. for an agreement the price or remuneration for which depends on fluctuations on the financial market that are beyond control of the Seller and that may occur before the lapse of the time allowed for withdrawal from the agreement;
c. for an agreement where the subject of the service are non-prefabricated Goods manufactured as per the specifications of the Consumer or serving to satisfy his unique needs.
6. In the case of withdrawal from a distance Agreement, such an Agreement shall be deemed not concluded. What the parties have rendered shall be returned in an unchanged condition, unless the change was necessary within the scope of the ordinary management, in particular to determine the nature, features and functioning of the item. The items should be returned immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased Goods should be returned to the address of the Seller.
7. The Seller shall immediately, but not later than within 14 days from receipt of the Consumer’s declaration on withdrawal from the Agreement, return to the Consumer all the payments he has made, including the costs of delivery for the Goods. The Seller shall refund the payment with the same method of payment as was used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer agrees to another way of refund, whereas such a refund shall not generate any cost for the Consumer. The Seller may withhold the refund of payment received from the Consumer until he receives the returned item or the Consumer provides a proof of its return dispatch, whichever comes first, unless the Seller offered to pick up the item from the Consumer by himself.
8. If the form of delivery of the Goods selected by the Consumer is other than the least expensive, regular form of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to refund to the Consumer any additional costs he has incurred.
9. The Consumer shall only incur the direct cost of return of the Goods, unless the Seller has agreed to incur that cost.
IX. Complaints for the Goods under warranty
1. The Seller undertakes to deliver Goods free from defects.
2. The Seller shall be liable towards the Customer who is a Consumer, under warranty for defects in accordance with the provisions laid down in Article 556 – 576 of the Civil Code. In relation to the Customers who are Entrepreneurs warranty is excluded.
3. Complaints arising out of a breach of the Customer’s rights guaranteed by law or under these Terms and Conditions should be sent to the following address: CRAFTBOX Dominika Grześkowiak, ul. Dąbrowskiego 77A, 60-529 Poznań, Poland, or to the electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or using contact form available at Online Shop website.
4. In order for the complaint to be processed, the Customer should send or deliver the Goods in question, attaching the proof of purchase, if possible. The Goods should be delivered or sent to the Seller address mentined in pkt 3 above.
5. The Seller undertakes to process each complaint within 14 days.
6. If there are any deficiencies in the complaint, the Seller shall request the Customer to supplement it as necessary, immediately, but not later than within 7 days from the date when the Customer received the request.
X. Complaints for electronic services
1. The Customer may complain to the Seller about functioning of the Shop and using the Services. Complaints may be submitted in writing to the following address CRAFTBOX Dominika Grześkowiak, ul. Dąbrowskiego 77A, 60-529 Poznań, Poland, or to the electronic mail address: email@example.com or using contact form available at Online Shop website.
2. In the complaint, the Customer should indicate his name and surname, address for correspondence, the kind and description of the present problem.
3. The Seller undertakes to process each complaint within 14 days, and if this is not possible – to inform the Customer within that time when the complaint will be processed. If there are any deficiencies in the complaint, the Seller shall request the Customer to supplement it as necessary, within 7 days from the date when the Customer received the request.
XI. Out-of-court ways of settling complaints and pursuing claims
1. The Customer who is a Consumer has, among others, the following possibilities to use the out-of-court ways of settling complaints and pursuing claims:
a. he has the right to refer to a permanent amicable consumer court operating by the Commercial Inspection with a request to settle a dispute arising out of the concluded Sales Agreement;
b. has the right to refer to the voivodeship inspector of the Commercial Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings for amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Seller;
c. may obtain free support for settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller, using also the support of the poviat (municipal) consumer rights adviser or a social organisation whose statutory tasks include protection of Consumers (among others, the Federation of Consumers, the Society of Polish Consumers). The advice is provided by the Federation of Consumers on the toll-free number of consumers’ hotline 800 007 707 and by the Society of Polish Consumers at the electronic mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
d. may report his complaint via the European ODR platform available at the address:http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
XII. Protection of personal information
XIII. Final Provisions
1. All and any rights of the Online Shop, including economic copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, internet domain, the Online Shop website, and also to forms, logotypes are the property of the Seller and may be used solely in the manner indicated in and consistent with the Terms and Conditions.
2. Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is a Consumer shall be settled by competent courts in accordance with applicable provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
3. Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is an Entrepreneur shall be settled by a competent court of jurisdiction proper for the seat of the Seller.
4. The matters not provided for in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on Rendering Electronic Services, the Act on Consumer Rights and other applicable provisions of Polish law.
5. Each Customer shall be informed about any changes to these Terms and Conditions by information available at the homepage of the Online Shop presenting a list of amendments and their effective dates. The Customers who possess an Account shall be additionally informed about the changes and presented with their list by a message sent to their electronic mail address. The effective date for any amendment shall fall at least 14 days after its publication. If the Customer who has a Customer Account does not accept the new content of the Terms and Conditions, he shall be obliged to inform the Seller about it within 14 days from being informed about the amendment of the Terms and Conditions. Failure to accept shall result in termination of Agreement.
Form of withdrawal from sales agreement – www.pinkunicornstudio.com
Complaint related to the Goods – www.pinkunicornstudio.com
Complaint related to the Services – www.pinkunicornstudio.com
Instruction on withdrawal from Sales agreement – www.pinkunicornstudio.com
Form of withdrawal from Services agreement – www.pinkunicornstudio.com
Instruction on withdrawal from Services agreement – www.pinkunicornstudio.com
Privacy and cookies policy of the Online Shop – www.pinkunicornstudio.com
This document specifies the Privacy and cookies policy of the Online Shop (,,Online Shop”). The Administrator of the Online Shop is operated by Dominika Grześkowiak who runs the business activity under the business name of “CRAFTBOX DOMINIKA GRZEŚKOWIAK, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology, address: ul. Jana Henryka Dąbrowskiego (street) number 77A, (ZIP CODE) 60-529 Poznan, Poland, Tax ID Number NIP: 7811811919, Statistical ID Number REGON: 301762429.
The words with capital letters bear the meanings defined in the rules and regulations of the Online Shop.
Personal data collected by the Administrator of the Online Shop is processed pursuant to the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the (EU) Council 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of natural persons as regards personal data processing, on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119, pg. 1) hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
The Administrator of the Online Shop does the utmost to protect privacy and information shared with him and related to Customers of the Online Shop. The Administrator exercises due diligence to choose and apply proper technical measures, including ones of programming and organisational character, to ensure the protection of data; he especially secures data against sharing with unauthorised people, disclosure, loss, damage, unauthorised modification, and processing in breach of applicable legal provisions.
Target customers of Products and Services available at the website are not children under 16 years of age. The Controller of personal data does not provide for intentional acquisition of data related to children under 16 years of age.
Controller of personal data
The Controller of your personal data is:
CRAFTBOX Dominika Grześkowiak
ul. Dąbrowskiego 77A, 60-529 Poznań
Regarding your personal data, you may contact the Controller of personal data via:
mail: ul. Dąbrowskiego 77A, 60-529 Poznań.
Aims of and legal basis for personal data processing
The Controller of personal data processes your personal data for the following purposes and within this scope:
to take actions before entering into the agreement on your request (to create your account, etc.), that is data specified in the registration form in the Online Shop, to be exact your e-mail address, password; if while buying Products, we keep your full name and data specified to facilitate the delivery of the order, such as the delivery address; to provide Services which require the creation of the Account, such as: keeping the history of orders or to inform you about statuses of orders, we process your data specified in the Account and data specified while buying Products;
to provide services which do not require that you create the Account or purchase any Product, that is to browse the website of the Online Shop and search for Products, we process personal data related to your activity in the Online Shop, in other words information about Products you browse, data on sessions of your device, operating system, browser, location, unique ID, IP address;
to fulfil the Product sales agreement (to deliver ordered Products, etc.), we process personal data specified as you buy Products, such as your full name, e-mail, address and payment information; if you purchase Products via your Account, we also save your password;
- to compile statistics on the use of respective functionalities available in the Online Shop, to facilitate the use of the Online Shop and to ensure the IT safety of the Online Shop, we process personal data related to your activity in the Online Shop and amount of time spent on each web page of the Online Shop, your search history, location, IP address, device ID, as well as data related to your web browser and operating system;
- to establish, assert and exercise legal claims and defend ourselves against them in court proceedings and other enforcement authorities, we may process your personal data specified while buying Products or creating the Account, together with other data necessary to prove the existence of a legal claim or which stems from a legal requirement, injunction or another legal procedure;
- to handle complaints, claims and requests, and to reply to questions from Customers, we process personal data specified by you in the contract form, complaints, claims and requests or to answer questions in another way and certain personal data you specify in your Account, as well as information related to the order for a specific Product and other Services we provide which are the reason for your complaint, claim or request and data contained in documents enclosed to your complaints, claims and requests;
- to market our Products and Services as well as our customers’ and partners’, including remarketing, we process personal data you specify as you create and update your Account, information related to your activity in the Online Shop, including orders, which are registered and stored with cookies, especially the history of orders, searches and clicks in the Online Shop, login and registration dates, history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of remarketing, we use data on your activity to reach you with our marketing messages outside the Online Shop and, with this end in mind, we use services of external providers. These services involve displaying our messages on websites other than the one of the Online Shop. You will find more details in the provisions related to cookies;
- for us or our partners to research the market and survey opinions, that is information about orders, your data specified in the Account as you buy Products, e-mail address. We do not use data collected during the market research and opinion survey for advertising. Detailed hints are provided in information on a given survey or where you enter your data.
Categories of relevant personal data
The Controller of personal data processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact information;
- information related to your activity in the Online Shop;
- information related to your orders in the Online Shop;
- information related to your complaints, claims and requests;
- information related to marketing services.
Voluntary provision of personal data
Your submission of required personal data is voluntary and is the condition on which the Controller of personal data may provide you with services via the Online Shop.
Data processing time
Personal data will be processed for a period necessary to deliver orders, provide services and for marketing activities and other services provided on behalf of the Customer. Personal data will be erased in the following cases:
- when the data subject asks for it to be erased or withdraws his/her consent to its processing;
- when the data subject does not take any actions for 10-plus years (inactive contact);
- after receiving the notification that stored data is expired or inaccurate.
Some data within this scope: e-mail and full name, may be stored for the next three years for evidentiary purposes or to hand complaints and legal claims related to services provided by the Online Shop – these types of data will not be used for marketing.
Information on orders for Products and paid services will be stored for five years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline expired.
We store data on Customers who are not logged in for a period corresponding to the life cycle of cookies saved on devices or until they are deleted from the Customer’s device by the Customer.
Your personal data related to preferences, behaviours and selection of marketing content may be used as basis for automated decisions to determine sales opportunities of the Online Shop.
Recipients of personal data
We share your personal data with the following categories of recipients:
- national authorities, such as the prosecutor’s office, Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, if they ask us for it,
- providers of services we use to run the Online Shop, for instance to deliver orders. Depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, these entities, acting on our request or independently, specify aims and processing methods; you will find the index of providers at the website of our Online Shop at this link
Rights of the data subject
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request the access to your personal data;
- request that your personal data be rectified;
- request that your personal data be erased;
- request that the processing of your personal data be restricted;
- object to the processing your personal data;
- request that your personal data be transferred.
The Controller of personal data, without undue delay – at any rate, within a month since the request is received – will inform you about actions taken in relation to your request. If necessary, the period of one month may be extended for the next two months due to a complicated character or your request or a number of requests.
At any rate, the Controller of personal data will inform you about the extension of this period within a month since the request is received and specify the cause for delay.
Right of access to personal data (Art. 15 GDPR)
You have the right to be informed by the Controller of personal data if your personal data is processed.
If the Controller processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- access it;
- be informed about aims of the processing, categories of processed personal data, recipients or categories of recipients of this data, planned retention period for your personal data or criteria to establish this period, your rights under the GDPR and the right to complain to the supervisory authority, about the source of this data, automated decision-making, including profiling and protection used in relation to the transfer of this data outside the European Union;
- receive a copy of your personal data.
Right to rectification of personal data (Art. 16 GDPR)
If your personal data is inaccurate, you have the right to request that the Controller rectify it immediately.
You also have the right to request that the Controller complete your personal data.
If you would like to request that your personal data be rectified or completed, send your request to this address: email@example.com.
If you have registered in the Online Shop, you may rectify and complete your personal data by yourself after logging in the Online Shop.
Right to erasure of personal data, referred to as “the right to be forgotten” (Art. 17 GDPR)
You have the right to request that the Controller of personal data erase your personal data, if:
- it is no longer necessary for purposes for which it has been acquired or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn your consent in so far as your personal data has been processed under your consent;
- Your personal data has been processed illegally;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing, including profiling, in so far as this processing is related to direct marketing;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data in relation to the processing necessary to perform a task in the public interest or processing for purposes derived from legally justified interests pursued by the Controller of personal data or third party.
Despite the request that your personal data be erased, the Controller of personal data may still process your data to establish, assert and exercise legal claims, of which you will be informed.
If you would like to request that your personal data be erased, send your request to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to restriction of personal data processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- you question the accuracy of your personal data – the Controller of personal data will restrict the processing of your personal data for a period allowing for the verification of this data;
- if the processing of your personal data is unlawful and if you request that the processing of your personal data be restricted instead of having it erased;
- Your data is no longer required for processing but still necessary to establish, assert or defend your legal claims;
- if you have objected to the processing of your personal data – until it has been determined if legitimate interests of the Controller of personal data override the grounds you have specified in your objection.
If you would like to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted, send your request to this address: email@example.com.
Right to object to personal data processing (Art. 21 GDPR)
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any moment, including profiling, in relation to:
- processing necessary to perform a task in the public interest or processing for purposes derived from legally justified interests pursued by the Controller of personal data or third party;
- processing for purposes of direct marketing.
If you would like to object to the processing of your personal data, send your request to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to personal data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
You have the right to receive your personal data from the Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller of personal data.
You may also request that the Controller of personal data send your personal data directly to another controller (if technically feasible).
If you would like to request that your personal data be transferred, send your request to this address: email@example.com.
Right to withdraw consent
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any moment.
The withdrawal of your consent to the processing of your personal data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before the withdrawal.
If you would like to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, send your request to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the proper functions of the Account.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
If you think that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority, especially in the member state of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
In Poland, the supervisory authority within the meaning of the GDPR is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
While browsing the web pages of the Online Shop, HTTP cookies are used, hereinafter referred to as cookies, in other words small text data files, saved on your end-device while using the Online Shop. Their use is aimed at facilitating the operation of our Online Shop website.
These files allow us to identify the software you are using and tailor our Online Shop to your needs.
Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they come, duration of their storage on the device and values assigned to them.
Cookies we use are safe for your devices. Therefore, no viruses and no unwanted or malicious software can affect your devices via cookies.
Types of cookies
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: stored and kept on your device until the web browser is closed. Saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. This mechanism does not allow the acquisition of any personal data or confidential information from your device.
- Persistent cookies: stored and kept on your device until deleted. Closing the web browser or switching off the device does not cause them to be removed from your device. This mechanism does not allow the acquisition of any personal data or confidential information from your device.
- for configuration and proper operation of the Online Shop,.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, especially Google, to display ads tailored to your preferences. To do so, information may be saved on your Internet behaviour or your activities on the website.
To browse and edit information on your preferences, collected by the advertising network of Google, you may use the tool available at this address: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
You may change the cookie settings by yourself at any moment in the options of the web browser or service, to specify conditions for storing such files and granting access to your device via them. You may change these settings to block the automatic handling of cookies in the options of your web browser or to be informed every time they are stored on your device. Detailed information on the options and methods for handling cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).